Match Preview: Schalke 1-1 Stuttgart Prediction and Betting Tips | Bundesliga
Schalke – Stuttgart Betting Tips for today, October 30, 2020
Football: GERMANY: Bundesliga – Round 6
Kick-off: 20:30 Schalke – Stuttgart
Tip: Under 3.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:1 WON!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- Owning the worst goal difference after five rounds in Bundesliga history (-17), Schalke welcome Stuttgart after a 3-0 loss in the Revierderby at Borussia Dortmund, in what was their second successive league game in which they kept a first-half clean sheet. However despite that, they’ve still conceded first in all five Bundesliga matches this season.
- The hosts won their first point of the season in their last home fixture and have now won three of their previous four Bundesliga points on home soil, although their last top-flight victory came here back in January. However, whilst Schalke have scored the opener in just four of their ten home league games this calendar year, they went unbeaten when doing so (W1, D3). On the flipside, they collected just a single draw from the six home games in which they conceded first (D1, L5).
- Stuttgart are flirting with a Champions League spot after going four Bundesliga games unbeaten (W2, D2). After conceding first in their opening three league games (W1, D1, L1), they’ve now scored the opener within ten minutes for two games running (W1, D1).
- As the division’s best away team so far (W2 – GF 6, GA 1), Stuttgart have now won their last four competitive away games whilst conceding just once across those outings. Unsurprisingly then, four of their last five away league wins have come ‘to nil’ with Stuttgart scoring in both halves in their previous four.
- Players to watch: Gonçalo Paciência secured Schalke’s only point this season with a second-half goal. Seven of his 11 Bundesliga strikes have arrived after HT.
- Although he’s scored one away goal for Stuttgart this season, Gonzalo Castro is better known for his assists. With 77 Bundesliga career assists he has the third-most amongst players currently plying their trade in the Bundesliga.
- Hot streak: Schalke are winless in 21 Bundesliga games, and haven’t kept a clean sheet in their last 17.
|Head-to-head matches: SCHALKE – STUTTGART|
|18.05.19||BUN||Schalke||Stuttgart||0 : 0|
|22.12.18||BUN||Stuttgart||Schalke||1 : 3|
|27.01.18||BUN||Stuttgart||Schalke||0 : 2|
|10.09.17||BUN||Schalke||Stuttgart||3 : 1|
|21.02.16||BUN||Schalke||Stuttgart||1 : 1|
Match Preview: Brazil - Colombia Prediction and Betting Tips | Copa América
Match Preview: Slovakia 0-5 Spain Prediction and Betting Tips | Euro 2020
Match Preview: Croatia 3-1 Scotland Prediction and Betting Tips | Euro 2020
Match Preview: North Macedonia 0-3 Netherlands Prediction and Betting Tips | Euro 2020