Match Preview: Udinese 1-2 AC Milan Prediction and Betting Tips | Serie A
Udinese – AC Milan Betting Tips for today, November 1, 2020
Football: ITALY: Serie A – Round 6
Kick-off: 12:30 Udinese – AC Milan
Tip: Under 3.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:2 WON!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- After three consecutive Serie A (SA) losses ‘to-nil’, Udinese have scored five goals in the last two league matches and gained their first three points (W1, L1). Each of those two matches saw over 4.5 match goals which has been a case in just five of their 43 league matches since the start of 2019/20 season. Curiously, one of those five was the last H2H which they lost 3-2.
- Udinese beat Parma in their last home SA outing (3-2), snapping a three-game losing streak here. Worryingly, Udinese have conceded the opener in each of their five SA matches this season, with three of those goals arriving before the 30th minute. However, they’ve come back to claim points twice in the last four home H2Hs that saw them concede first (W1, D1).
- A 3-3 draw against Roma in the last SA round ended Milan’s 100% start to the new league season (W4, D1), but made it 17 league matches unbeaten since the June restart for the ’Rossoneri’ (W13, D4). Additionally, Milan scored the opener in 13 of those matches, including the last ten in a row!
- Six of those last ten SA openers have arrived before the 15th minute, with Milan striking first in all previous nine competitive away outings (W8, D1, penalties included). The visitors have also scored first in four of the last five H2Hs held here (W2, D1, L2).
- Players to watch: Stefano Okaka (UDI) has scored nine headed goals since his arrival at Udinese in January 2019. Only Robert Lewandowski (11) and Chris Wood (10) have scored more headers in Europe’s top 5 leagues in that period.
- Zlatan Ibrahimović has scored a brace in each of his first three SA matches – the first player to do so in the three points for a win era (since 1994/95).
- Hot stat: Milan have netted 2+ goals in 12 straight competitive matches for the first time in their history, breaking their own record from 1959!
|Head-to-head matches: UDINESE – AC MILAN|
|19.01.20||SA||AC Milan||Udinese||3 : 2|
|25.08.19||SA||Udinese||AC Milan||1 : 0|
|02.04.19||SA||AC Milan||Udinese||1 : 1|
|04.11.18||SA||Udinese||AC Milan||0 : 1|
|04.02.18||SA||Udinese||AC Milan||1 : 1|