Match Preview: Everton 1-3 Manchester Utd Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Everton – Manchester Utd Betting Tips for today, November 7, 2020
Football: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 8
Kick-off: 13:30 Everton – Manchester Utd
Tip: Under 3.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:3 LOST
Match Preview and Predictions
- After a blistering Premier League (PL) start which saw Everton go five matches undefeated (W4, D1), they’ve now lost each of their previous two. Everton have now conceded exactly two goals in four straight PL matches, and are also without a clean sheet since an opening day victory away at Tottenham.
- Furthermore, they’ve conceded first in four of their previous six PL fixtures, but the good news for the Merseysiders is that they remain a constant goal threat themselves. Only four sides have scored more PL goals this season, and in addition, Everton have drawn a blank in just one of their ten competitive matches so far.
- Manchester United’s defeat to İstanbul Başakşehir on Wednesday night put further pressure on boss Ole Gunnar Solskjær after their weekend loss to Arsenal, a game where Solskjær commented “we didn’t turn up”. More potent on their travels than at home this campaign, the loss in Turkey actually ended their longest-ever competitive run of away wins (ten matches) – if excluding neutral venues from the record.
- In need of a win, the ‘Red Devils’ are winless in their previous three H2H matches with Everton (D2, L1), conceding at least once before HT in each of that trio. Yet, regardless of the opposition, they often strike late on when travelling, scoring four (57.14%) of their seven PL away goals this term after the 80th minute.
- Players to watch: Everton #9 Dominic Calvert-Lewin has scored seven goals in his previous six competitive matches, and he netted in this fixture against United last season.
- Back from suspension, United’s Anthony Martial has scored two goals in two UEFA Champions League matches in between his domestic spell on the sidelines.
- Hot stat: Everton’s last two losses mark Carlo Ancelotti’s first run of two successive league defeats as a manager since September 2014. Meanwhile, Oct/Nov 2006 is the last time he oversaw three league defeats in a row.
|Head-to-head matches: EVERTON – MANCHESTER UTD|
|01.03.20||PL||Everton||Manchester Utd||1 : 1|
|15.12.19||PL||Manchester Utd||Everton||1 : 1|
|21.04.19||PL||Everton||Manchester Utd||4 : 0|
|28.10.18||PL||Manchester Utd||Everton||2 : 1|
|01.01.18||PL||Everton||Manchester Utd||0 : 2|
Match Preview: Werder Bremen - Eintracht Frankfurt Prediction and Betting Tips | Bundesliga
Match Preview: Willem II - Den Haag Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie
Match Preview: Leeds 3-0 Southampton Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: Juventus 3-0 Crotone Prediction and Betting Tips | Serie A