Match Preview: Belgium 2-1 Switzerland Prediction and Betting Tips | Friendly International
Belgium – Switzerland Betting Tips for today, November 11, 2020
Football: WORLD: Friendly International
Kick-off: 20:45 Belgium – Switzerland
Tip: Under 3.5 Goals
Match Result: 2:1 WON!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- Belgium have scored in 22 consecutive internationals (W18, D2, L2), a run stretching back to the 2018 World Cup and which has contributed to their rise to the top of the FIFA World Rankings. They’ve netted inside 20 minutes in six of their last seven outings, although it’s been four games since they kept a clean sheet. Subsequently, their last seven matches have produced an average of 2.43 first-half goals.
- At home, they haven’t lost since Spain beat them 2-0 back in September 2016 (W17, D5) and included therein is a 2-1 win the last time Switzerland travelled here. In fact, they’ve won the last four home H2Hs with a combined goal difference of +6, scoring in or before the 30th minute in three of those fixtures.
- Meanwhile, Switzerland haven’t won any of their five international matches since the arrival of Covid-19 (D2, L3), conceding inside the first 30 minutes in four of those fixtures. Interestingly, none of those games witnessed a goal later than the 70th minute, and only one of the last 12 halves they’ve played was goalless.
- On the road, Switzerland have struggled recently, with their only win across their last seven away outings coming against minnows Gibraltar (W1, D2, L4). However, they only failed to score twice during that sequence, with six (37.5%) of their last 16 away goals coming between the 50th and 60th minute.
- Players to watch: Mario Gavranović has scored three of Switzerland’s last four goals. Meanwhile, four of his eight goalscoring international games were friendlies and he netted against Belgium in October 2018.
- With Romelu Lukaku doubtful, Michy Batshuayi could start here. With three goals in his last four internationals, Belgium have never lost a fixture in which he’s netted (W14, D1).
- Hot stat: Belgium are unbeaten in 12 international friendlies (W6, D6), the last seven of which featured the same HT/FT outcome.
|Head-to-head matches: BELGIUM – SWITZERLAND|
|18.11.18||UNL||Switzerland||Belgium||5 : 2|
|12.10.18||UNL||Belgium||Switzerland||2 : 1|
|28.05.16||FI||Switzerland||Belgium||1 : 2|
|11.10.89||WC||Switzerland||Belgium||2 : 2|
|19.10.88||WC||Belgium||Switzerland||1 : 0|
Match Preview: Wuhan FC - Guangzhou FC Prediction and Betting Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Match Preview: Meizhou Hakka 1-0 Shenzhen Prediction and Betting Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Match Preview: Dalian Pro 2-2 Changchun Yatai Prediction and Betting Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Match Preview: Kunshan 3-1 Nanjing City Prediction and Betting Tips | JIA LEAGUE