Match Preview: Paraguay 2-2 Bolivia Prediction and Betting Tips | World Cup – Qualification
Paraguay – Bolivia Betting Tips for today, November 18, 2020
Football: World Cup – Qualification – Round 4
Kick-off: 00:00 Paraguay – Bolivia
Tip: Home Win
Match Result: 2:2 LOST
Match Preview and Predictions
- South American World Cup qualification (WCQ) gets underway with the 29th competitive clash between Paraguay (FIFA rank: #35) and Bolivia (#79), with the H2H record so far favouring Paraguay (W17, D5, L6). Paraguay enter this game hoping to extend their six-game unbeaten run (W2, D4), with each of their three WCQ matches this campaign (W1, D2) featuring one goalless half.
- At home however, Paraguay have won just one of their last six WCQ home outings (W1, D1, L4), with 88.24% of the match goals during that run coming after HT. Encouragingly though, the hosts have won each of their nine WCQ home H2Hs to date, with all but two witnessing over 2.5 goals.
- Having lost each of their opening three WCQ matches this campaign, visitors Bolivia have at least opened the scoring before HT in their last two, returning a balanced HT record of: W1, D1, L1. In fact, across their last ten WCQ matches, Bolivia have kept a first-half clean sheet in seven of them (W3, D1, L6) – one of which was against Brazil.
- However despite that, Bolivia haven’t won a WCQ away game since the turn of the century, with their last six such games seeing them concede a worrying average of 3.67 goals per fixture (L6). In four of those they conceded 2+ first-half goals, trailed at HT, and conceded in both halves!
- Players to watch: Ángel Romero has scored three of Paraguay’s four WCQ goals – he scored his five international goals during matches featuring goals at both ends.
- Marcelo Moreno is the joint-top scorer in Bolivia’s history with 20 goals to his name – he scored each of his two WCQ goals this campaign before the 61st minute.
- Hot streak: Each of the last six WCQ H2Hs have seen the away side on the day fail to find the net before HT.
|Head-to-head matches: PARAGUAY – BOLIVIA|
|15.11.16||WC||Bolivia||Paraguay||1 : 0|
|18.11.15||WC||Paraguay||Bolivia||2 : 1|
|07.09.13||WC||Paraguay||Bolivia||4 : 0|
|09.06.12||WC||Bolivia||Paraguay||3 : 1|
|08.06.11||FI||Paraguay||Bolivia||0 : 0|
Match Preview: Twente - Waalwijk Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie
Match Preview: AEK Athens FC 0-3 FK Zorya Luhansk Prediction and Betting Tips | Europa League
Match Preview: Olympiacos Piraeus 0-1 Manchester City Prediction and Betting Tips | Champions League
Match Preview: Krasnodar 1-2 Sevilla Prediction and Betting Tips | Champions League