Match Preview: Twente 0-2 Waalwijk Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie
Twente – Waalwijk Betting Tips for today, November 27, 2020
Football: NETHERLANDS: Eredivisie – Round 10
Kick-off: 20:00 Twente – Waalwijk
Tip: Home Win
Match Result: 0:2 LOST
Match Preview and Predictions
- Twente are better placed in terms of points gained and goals conceded (1.0 on average) than at this stage of any of their last five top-flight campaigns. Last game saw them concede the opener for the first time this season but they managed to claim a draw versus PSV. Despite their strong defence, both teams have scored in seven of their nine fixtures.
- Each of Twente’s home league victories so far have come with a 2+ goal margin and they are yet to be beaten on home turf (W3, D2). Though worthy of favouritism given the form, Twente possess just a 50% win rate as such in home league games since the start of last season (W6, D2, L4) – one draw came against Waalwijk (3-3).
- Though Waalwijk managed a draw last time out, it was somewhat expected given their lengthy man advantage. That result extended their woeful run to just one win in ten competitive games in 2020/21 (W1, D4, L5 – in 90 minutes). Six of those games saw Waalwijk let in 2+ goals whilst four defeats saw a 2+ goal margin.
- Waalwijk have conceded 3+ goals in six of their last seven Eredivisie away games and trailed at both HT/FT in six of their last eight. Consequently, seven of their last eight away league matches also ended in a 2+ margin of defeat for the Eredivisie minnows. This season alone, Waalwijk are yet to go into the interval level on their travels (HT: W1, L3).
- Players to watch: Twente hitman Danilo has contributed to more goals across the opening nine Eredivisie rounds (nine goals, four assists) than any Twente player all last season.
- Vitalie Damașcan is the only Waalwijk player with more than one Eredivisie goal (two) – the Moldovan has scored in 30.77% of his overall Eredivisie appearances.
- Hot stat: Twente manager Ron Jans is unbeaten in ten of his 16 career H2Hs with Waalwijk (W4, D6, L6) – five of the last six saw both teams score (W2, D3, L1).
|Head-to-head matches: TWENTE – WAALWIJK|
|20.12.19||ERE||Waalwijk||Twente||3 : 0|
|18.08.19||ERE||Twente||Waalwijk||3 : 3|
|01.04.19||EER||Waalwijk||Twente||4 : 1|
|18.12.18||KNV||Twente||Waalwijk||2 : 0|
|02.11.18||EER||Twente||Waalwijk||3 : 1|
Related 10bet Predictions and Tips:
Match Preview: Qatar - Chile Prediction and Betting Tips | FRIENDLY INTERNATIONAL
Match Preview: England - Germany Prediction and Betting Tips | UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE
Match Preview: Andorra - Latvia Prediction and Betting Tips | UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE
Match Preview: Armenia - Ukraine Prediction and Betting Tips | UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE