Match Preview: Brighton 1-1 Liverpool Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Brighton – Liverpool Betting Tips for today, November 28, 2020
Football: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 10
Kick-off: 13:30 Brighton – Liverpool
Tip: Over 2.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:1 LOST
Match Preview and Predictions
- Last weekend’s win against Aston Villa has Brighton & Hove Albion entering the round in 16th place. That was only their second Premier League (PL) win of the season (D3, L4) despite encouraging play that’s seen them sit in the top half for metrics such as shots (112 – 8th), touches (6106 – 10th), passes (4492 – 10th), hitting the woodwork (six – 2nd), and big chances missed (ten – 6th).
- Brighton have, at least, lost just once across their last five PL matches (W1, D3), but they remain one of three winless home sides (D2, L2). Their failure to win here has come despite dominating possession, goal attempts and corners in three of those four games. Furthermore, they conceded the last goal in three of those matches, and have subsequently conceded 71.43% of their home goals during the second half.
- Liverpool enter the round tied at the top with Tottenham (W6, D2, L1), but lost against Atalanta in midweek, in what was their first defeat after a run of six wins across their previous seven competitive matches (D1). Domestically the goals are flowing in all directions, with Liverpool’s PL fixtures averaging a league-high 4.11 total goals per match.
- However on the road, Liverpool have won just one of four league matches so far (D2, L1) – including a 7-2 defeat against Aston Villa, whom Brighton beat in the last round. Moreover, Liverpool are yet to score beyond the 73rd minute in these matches, and netted the game’s final goal in just one of the four.
- Players to watch: Having returned from injury, Danny Welbeck made an impact for new club Brighton with a first-half goal in the last round. Meanwhile, another new signing Diogo Jota has been on fire with seven goals across his last seven appearances for Liverpool.
- Hot stat: Brighton have conceded 3+ goals in five of their last eight PL home matches.
|Head-to-head matches: BRIGHTON – LIVERPOOL|
|08.07.20||PL||Brighton||Liverpool||1 : 3|
|30.11.19||PL||Liverpool||Brighton||2 : 1|
|12.01.19||PL||Brighton||Liverpool||0 : 1|
|25.08.18||PL||Liverpool||Brighton||1 : 0|
|13.05.18||PL||Liverpool||Brighton||4 : 0|
Match Preview: Al Ittihad - Enppi Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: Waalwijk 1-1 Willem II Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie
Match Preview: Middlesbrough 0-1 Birmingham Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: Sporting 1-1 Rio Ave Prediction and Betting Tips | Primeira Liga