Match Preview: Lokomotiv Moscow 1-3 Salzburg Prediction and Betting Tips | Champions League
Lokomotiv Moscow – Salzburg Betting Tips for today, December 1, 2020
Football: Champions League – Group Stage – Round 5
Kick-off: 18:55 Lokomotiv Moscow – Salzburg
Tip: Over 2.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:3 WON!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- Lokomotiv Moscow have now played out back-to-back goalless draws and protect a 315-minute run without conceding in all competitions. However their 0-0 draw last time out in the UEFA Champions League (UCL) was their eighth clean sheet after 47 games in this competition (17.02%), and they’ve not recorded consecutive UCL clean sheets since 2003/04.
- The hosts possess a positive record in competitive action vs Austrian opponents (W4, D3, L2) which includes a home record of: W2, D1, L1, in which Lokomotiv never trailed at the break (HT: W2, D2). However with the Russians scoring over 1.5 goals just once across their previous eight competitive home matches (W4, D2, L2), it’s no surprise they are outsiders here.
- Salzburg ended a four-game winless run in style as they scored four goals in each half during their ten-goal thriller at the weekend (8-2). However this is a must-win game for the Austrians if they are to continue their European adventure into spring, but no UCL group stage side has conceded more than Salzburg’s 14 goals so far (3.5 per match on average), contributing to a total goal average of 5.25 per fixture.
- The visitors’ have never won a competitive match against Russian opponents (D1, L2), and relinquished a 1-0 HT lead to draw 1-1 in their only such away game (vs Krasnodar). There could be goals at both ends again here though, considering Salzburg’s last four competitive away matches have seen both teams score (W1, D1, L2).
- Players to watch: Anton Miranchuk has scored Lokomotiv’s last two UCL goals. Meanwhile, Dominik Szoboszlai has scored in four of his previous six UCL appearances for Salzburg, and netted a hat-trick at the weekend.
- Hot stat: It’s all about taking your chances! Salzburg had 15 of the 20 total shots in the 2-2 reverse fixture, but Moscow scored with two of their only three on target.
|Head-to-head matches: LOKOMOTIV MOSCOW – SALZBURG|
|21.10.20||CL||Salzburg||Lokomotiv Moscow||2 : 2|
|27.06.09||CF||Salzburg||Lokomotiv Moscow||0 : 2|
Match Preview: Middlesbrough - Birmingham Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: Sporting 1-1 Rio Ave Prediction and Betting Tips | Primeira Liga
Match Preview: Sassuolo 0-2 Spal Prediction and Betting Tips | Coppa Italia
Match Preview: Fiorentina 1-1 Inter Prediction and Betting Tips | Coppa Italia