Match Preview: Zwolle 0-0 FC Emmen Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie
Zwolle – FC Emmen Betting Tips for today, December 18, 2020
Football: NETHERLANDS: Eredivisie – Round 13
Kick-off: 20:00 Zwolle – FC Emmen
Tip: BTS – Yes
Match Result: 0:0 LOST
Match Preview and Predictions
- Though Zwolle have won just two Eredivisie games so far (W2, D6, L4), their joint league-high draw rate sees them with more points than at this stage of the last two seasons. Typical slow starters, Zwolle are yet to score during the opening 30 minutes and have netted as many goals between 61′-75 (five) as they did before HT in the league.
- The hosts became just the second Eredivisie side to overturn a HT deficit to win at home in their last outing here (2-1 vs Vitesse). However the bookmakers often get it right in Zwolle’s Eredivisie games, with the starting favourite losing just once so far this term (W5, D6, L1), whilst Zwolle have won their only home match entered as a favourite so far.
- Dick Lukkien’s Emmen are now one of just three sides to have picked up just four points after 12 Eredivisie rounds since the turn of the century (D4, L8), and would be the first to avoid relegation if they can avoid the drop. However, their winless run could continue as Lukkien’s charges have lost all three of his H2Hs with Zwolle, scoring just once in reply.
- More damning evidence against Emmen’s chances is the fact they have picked up just four of their last 36 Eredivisie points away from home (11.11%). Moreover, Emmen have conceded first in all six away league games this term and are yet to score before the interval (HT: D1, L5), although just two defeats saw a 2+ goal margin.
- Players to watch: Eliano Reijnders (two goals) enjoys a breakthrough season with Zwolle but seeks his first home goal for the club. For Emmen, their star man could be Michael de Leeuw who has scored five of their paltry 13-goal Eredivisie haul.
- Hot stat: Emmen have the Eredivisie’s worst disciplinary record (24 yellow cards, two red) which includes three red cards (two for Emmen) across their last four away games.
|Head-to-head matches: ZWOLLE – FC EMMEN|
|24.08.20||CF||FC Emmen||Zwolle||0 : 1|
|30.08.19||ERE||FC Emmen||Zwolle||1 : 3|
|05.07.19||CF||FC Emmen||Zwolle||1 : 1|
|31.03.19||ERE||Zwolle||FC Emmen||3 : 0|
|23.09.18||ERE||FC Emmen||Zwolle||0 : 1|
Match Preview: Middlesbrough - Birmingham Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: Sporting 1-1 Rio Ave Prediction and Betting Tips | Primeira Liga
Match Preview: Sassuolo 0-2 Spal Prediction and Betting Tips | Coppa Italia
Match Preview: Fiorentina 1-1 Inter Prediction and Betting Tips | Coppa Italia