Match Preview: Twente 0-0 Heerenveen Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie
Twente – Heerenveen Prediction and Tips for today, January 31, 2021
Football: NETHERLANDS: Eredivisie – Round 20
Kick-off: 12:15 Twente – Heerenveen
Tip: BTS – Yes
Match Result: 0:0 LOST
Match Preview and Predictions
- Although Twente are currently enduring a four-game winless streak (D2, L2) alongside a 248-minute run without scoring, they remain at least nine points better off than at this stage of their last two top-flight campaigns and have a real shot at the European play-offs.
- After going unbeaten in their opening five home league games, Twente have lost the following five after conceding first each time, whilst four were settled by an exact two-goal margin. However their saving grace could be the fact manager Ron Jans is unbeaten in four of his last five home H2Hs with Heerenveen (W3, D1, L1).
- With a surprising 3-0 victory over Feyenoord last time out, Heerenveen finally stopped the rot as they won their first league game since November 1. Interestingly, nine of their 12 league games won/lost this season have now been settled with a 2+ goal margin, whilst three of their last five games entered as outsiders saw a three-goal margin (W1, D2, L2).
- Heerenveen’s attention now turns to their six-game Eredivisie winless streak on the road (D4, L2) – five of which produced under 2.5 goals. In fact, Heerenveen would be four points better off if they hadn’t conceded beyond the 75th minute in their last two away games, and have now conceded as many during that period (six) as during the first half of their away league games.
- Players to watch: Highlighting Twente’s home rot, defender Julio Pleguezelo is their only player to score from open play across the last 546 minutes of play here. As for the visitors, Joey Veerman has scored in Heerenveen’s last two competitive wins – he also grabbed a second-half winner here at De Grolsch Veste last season.
- Hot stat: Heerenveen have been involved in six 1-1 draws so far (five away), which is almost a quarter (24%) of all Eredivisie games with that scoreline this term.
|Head-to-head matches: TWENTE – HEERENVEEN|
|29.02.20||ERE||Twente||Heerenveen||2 : 3|
|24.08.19||ERE||Heerenveen||Twente||0 : 0|
|18.07.18||CF||Heerenveen||Twente||1 : 1|
|03.02.18||ERE||Heerenveen||Twente||1 : 0|
|18.11.17||ERE||Twente||Heerenveen||0 : 4|