Match Preview: Juventus 3-0 Crotone Prediction and Betting Tips | Serie A
Juventus – Crotone Prediction and Tips for today, February 22, 2021
Football: ITALY: Serie A – Round 23
Kick-off: 20:45 Juventus – Crotone
Tip: Over 2.5 Goals
Match Result: 3:0 WON!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- A 1-0 loss at Napoli in their last Serie A (SA) match saw Juventus fail for the second time this season to complete a run of four straight top-flight wins, with their gap to the top spot subsequently growing again. However, Juventus have beaten a -1 handicap in each of their last eight SA victories, winning the first half ‘to nil’ in 62.5% (five) of those and are widely expected to repeat that here.
- Juventus have won four SA home matches in a row – each by at least two-goal margin – and led ‘1-0’ at HT in three. The ‘Bianconeri‘ have also kept a clean sheet here in four competitive outings in a row and possess a league-best home defence with only eight goals conceded this SA campaign.
- Rock-bottom Crotone have suffered four SA losses in a row, conceding the opener inside the first 30 minutes in each. Consequently, the Calabrian outfit have recorded a league-high 16 losses, whilst trailing at HT in 14 of those (another league-high).
- Additionally, the visitors are the only side yet to win a SA away game this season (D2, L9), and have conceded a whopping 30 goals on the road (2.73 per game), whilst netting only nine in return. Losing five away league matches in a row, and trailing at the break four times, Crotone could be in for a tough evening.
- Players to watch: Álvaro Morata has scored three of his four SA goals before the break, including in the reverse fixture, contributing to 11 league goals for Juventus (seven assists). Similarly, Adam Ounas (CRO) netted his first league goal after returning to SA, with three of his four career goals in this competition arriving in the first half.
- Hot stat: Over the last four seasons, Juventus have won 11 of their 12 home league matches against the SA newcomers (D1), beating a -1 handicap seven times.
|Head-to-head matches: JUVENTUS – CROTONE|
|17.10.20||SA||Crotone||Juventus||1 : 1|
|18.04.18||SA||Crotone||Juventus||1 : 1|
|26.11.17||SA||Juventus||Crotone||3 : 0|
|21.05.17||SA||Juventus||Crotone||3 : 0|
|08.02.17||SA||Crotone||Juventus||0 : 2|