Match Preview: Willem II – Den Haag Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie
Willem II – Den Haag Prediction and Tips for today, February 24, 2021
Football: NETHERLANDS: Eredivisie – Round 21
Kick-off: 16:30 Willem II – Den Haag
Tip: Under 3.5 Goals
Match Result: Pending
Match Preview and Predictions
- After winning his first Eredivisie game in charge of Willem II, the Željko Petrović-era has taken a sour turn with the ‘Kings Army’ registering back-to-back defeats by a 5+ goal margin! Another large margin can be expected here, given that 13 of Willem’s 18 league games won/lost this season ended with a 2+ goal swing.
- Willem head into this on the back of a 6-0 thumping in their last Eredivisie home match, although they have at least picked up ten of their paltry 13-point haul here (W3, D1, L7). All three wins saw them start as favourites, as they will for this clash (W3, L2 as home league favourites).
- Visiting Den Haag sit level on points with Willem so this game is a must-win for both relegation-threatened sides. However the ‘Storks’ have failed to win 17 of their last 18 Eredivisie matches (W1, D7, L10) whilst conceding 2.28 goals per fixture on average across that period. Consequently, 11 of their 13 league defeats this season came via a 2+ goal margin.
- Whilst all of Willem’s victories came at home, Den Haag’s two league wins came on their travels – both against bottom-half opposition (W2, D2, L7). However, the bookmakers often have Den Haag’s mark and the visitors possess a mere 29.17% unbeaten rate across their last 24 Eredivisie away games entered as outsiders (W4, D3, L17).
- Players to watch: Kwasi Okyere Wriedt has scored in three of his last six league appearances – twice as Willem’s first goalscorer. As for Den Haag, Michiel Kramer has scored two of their only four away league goals since the start of December, both served to equalise or put his side in the lead.
- Hot stat: Den Haag manager Ruud Brood has won just one of his six prior H2Hs with Willem (W1, D1, L4) – four of the last five produced over 2.5 goals.
|Head-to-head matches: WILLEM II – DEN HAAG|
|23.11.19||ERE||Den Haag||Willem II||3 : 3|
|15.05.19||ERE||Den Haag||Willem II||6 : 2|
|14.12.18||ERE||Willem II||Den Haag||0 : 3|
|17.02.18||ERE||Den Haag||Willem II||2 : 1|
|09.09.17||ERE||Willem II||Den Haag||1 : 2|
Match Preview: Barnsley - Bournemouth Prediction and Betting Tips | Championship
Match Preview: Ecuador 1-1 Brazil Prediction and Betting Tips | World Cup - Qualification
Match Preview: Ivory Coast 0-0 Egypt Prediction and Betting Tips | Africa Cup of Nations
Match Preview: Senegal 2-0 Cape Verde Prediction and Betting Tips | Africa Cup of Nations