Match Preview: Osasuna 3-2 Cadiz CF Prediction and Betting Tips | LaLiga
Osasuna – Cadiz CF Prediction and Tips for today, May 11, 2021
Football: SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 36
Kick-off: 18:00 Osasuna – Cadiz CF
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 3:2 WON!!!
Osasuna – Cadiz CF Match Preview
- Whilst a La Liga (LL) mid-table finish is guaranteed, Osasuna will want to snap a three-match winless run (D1, L2) and try to finish the season on a high. Having lost none of the last 15 league H2Hs (W9, D6), this appears an ideal opportunity to do so, even if they trail their visitors by two points.
- Unsurprisingly, the bookmakers give them the edge here, and encouragingly, they’ve unbeaten in 80% of LL home matches entered as favourites this term (W4, D4, L2). Three clean sheets in four home league games (W2, D2) should also give them some confidence, while six of their last eight such fixtures produced goals in both halves.
- Also set for a mid-table finish, Cádiz’s 2-1 win over Huesca last time out renewed hopes of a first ever top-half placing but they might have to grind their way there. Their league fixtures have produced a low average of 2.31 goals this season, and just one of their previous 12 saw a winning margin of more than a goal (W5, D4, L3).
- However, having scored exactly once in each of their last seven away league matches (W2, D3, L2), they’re a consistent threat on the road. Six (85.71%) out of seven goals scored therein came after the 60th minute, while three of those games also featured a red card. However, they might need a solid defensive effort as they’ve scored during both halves in just one LL away game this term!
- Players to watch: Roberto Torres has netted two second-half penalties in four matches for Osasuna, with each of his last four league strikes coming between the 65th and 80th minute. Meanwhile, Cádiz have never lost a competitive game in which Marcos Mauro, who netted the opener against Huesca, has scored (W5, D1).
- Hot stat: Osasuna are unbeaten across their last five LL home matches played on a Tuesday (W3, D2).
Match Preview: Greuther Furth - Bayern Munich Prediction and Betting Tips | Bundesliga
Match Preview: Sampdoria 0-4 Napoli Prediction and Betting Tips | Serie A
Match Preview: Salernitana 2-2 Verona Prediction and Betting Tips | Serie A
Match Preview: Bologna 2-2 Genoa Prediction and Betting Tips | Serie A