Match Preview: Sweden 2-0 Finland Prediction and Betting Tips | Friendly International
Sweden – Finland Prediction and Tips for today, May 29, 2021
Football: Friendly International
Kick-off: 17:00 Sweden – Finland
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 2:0 WON!!!
Sweden – Finland Match Preview
- As favourites, Sweden have a prime opportunity to continue their winning ways in 2021, and potentially match – or even exceed – their four-game winning streak enjoyed across the winter of 2019/20. Impressively, the ‘Blågult’ are yet to concede a goal this calendar year, though the absence of Zlatan Ibrahimović up front may negatively impact upon their overall confidence.
- The Swedes have capitalised on some strong starts lately, opening the scoring in each of their last five matches (W4, L1), doing so inside the first 15 minutes on three occasions. Additionally, their three consecutive home wins (all by a one-goal margin) within that slate of five games were all accompanied by HT leads.
- Ahead of their inaugural UEFA European Championship appearance, Finland’s form has waned since an impressive second place finish in Group 4 of the UEFA Nations League B. They’re winless across their last four assignments (D2, L2), albeit having started as underdogs on all four occasions.
- Though Finland’s last five matches have witnessed both teams score, the team scoring first has won six of their last seven away fixtures. However, that could well work against the Finnish if they concede first, as first-choice strikers Teemu Pukki and Joel Pohjanpalo are both battling injury, whilst Marcus Forss is pursuing promotion with Brentford.
- Players to watch: Two of Sweden’s previous five opening goals have come courtesy of Viktor Claesson, but five of his last seven goalscoring internationals have ultimately produced over 2.5 match goals with both teams scoring. With seven goals from just 16 caps, Augsburg midfielder Fredrik Jensen could be the visitors’ biggest threat, and four of his previous five Finland goals have been match openers in clean sheet wins.
- Hot stat: Sweden have completed 28 consecutive matches without a 0-0 draw (average 2.57 goals per game).
Related 10bet Predictions and Tips:
Match Preview: Georgia - Norway Prediction and Betting Tips | EURO - QUALIFICATION
Match Preview: Austria - Estonia Prediction and Betting Tips | EURO - QUALIFICATION
Match Preview: Kazakhstan - Denmark Prediction and Betting Tips | EURO - QUALIFICATION
Match Preview: Scotland - Cyprus Prediction and Betting Tips | EURO - QUALIFICATION