Match Preview: RB Leipzig 4-0 Stuttgart Prediction and Betting Tips | Bundesliga
RB Leipzig – Stuttgart Prediction Prediction and Tips for today, August 20, 2021
Football: GERMANY: Bundesliga – Round 2
Kick-off: 19:30 RB Leipzig – Stuttgart
Tip: Over 2.5 Goals
Match Result: 4:0 WON!!!
RB Leipzig – Stuttgart Match Preview
- RB Leipzig extended their Bundesliga winless streak from last season to four (D1, L3) with a 1-0 defeat at Mainz on Matchday 1. After new coach Jesse Marsch bragged during pre-season that they have two different first teams, fans joked that he selected the wrong starting XI. The pressure is on then to win this game and in turn avoid their longest-ever winless streak since gaining top-flight status (2016/17).
- Marsch will hope that home turf brings about improvement, where they owned the third-best Bundesliga home record last term (W11, D4, L2). But whilst they conceded a league-best of just 13 goals here last season, their return of just 29 goals scored meant they had the worst home attack of the top ten. Still, Leipzig have never lost a Bundesliga match against Stuttgart (W5, D1), including winning all three home H2Hs ‘to nil’.
- Stuttgart’s 5-1 hammering of newly-promoted Greuther Fürth on the opening weekend was their first opening-day top-flight win since 2011/12, but you have to go back 25 years to 1996/97 to find the last time they recorded two straight wins to open the Bundesliga season.
- They do have their ‘Leipzig jinx’ to overcome, but Stuttgart were the fifth-best away team last Bundesliga season (W7, D3, L7), and were one of just six teams with a balanced (or better) away goal difference. Coach Pellegrino Matarazzo and his side might have to do better in the first half though, as they ended last season with zero first-half goals over their last seven road trips (W2, D1, L4).
- Players to watch: Amadou Haidara’s three league goals last season for Leipzig came in the first 15 minutes of the second half, including in the last H2H. For the opposition, Marc-Oliver Kempf’s two second-half goals last weekend means that five of his six Bundesliga career goals for Stuttgart have arrived after the break.
- Hot stat: Leipzig have never lost on the second match day of a Bundesliga season (W3, D2) or their first home game of a new season (W4, D1).
Match Preview: Pyramids - Enppi Prediction and Betting Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Match Preview: Shandong Taishan 2-0 Henan Songshan Longmen Prediction and Betting Tips | SUPER LEAGU...
Match Preview: Sonderjyske 1-2 Fredericia Prediction and Betting Tips | CLUB FRIENDLY
Match Preview: Wuhan Three Towns 5-0 Hebei Prediction and Betting Tips | SUPER LEAGUE