Match Preview: Inter 2-0 Udinese Prediction and Betting Tips | Serie A
Inter – Udinese Prediction Prediction and Tips for today, October 31, 2021
Football: ITALY: Serie A – Round 11
Kick-off: 12:30 Inter – Udinese
Tip: Home Win
Match Result: 2:0 WON!!!
Inter – Udinese Match Preview
- Inter Milan got back to winning ways in Serie A (SA) in midweek by getting the better of Empoli 2-0 and in doing so, opened the scoring for the seventh time across their ten league fixtures this season. Coach Simone Inzaghi would’ve been biting his nails until the second goal went in, having seen his side drop nine points after scoring first this campaign, already more than double the amount from their title winning season last term.
- Luckily for the ‘Nerazzurri’, they’ve rescued as many points from losing positions, winning all three of their league matches when conceding first. The San Siro faithful will be hoping their team can get back to winning ways on home soil too, and considering they’ve only lost to opponents Udinese once in the last 13 SA matches (W10, D2), their team are heavily favoured to do just that.
- Udinese played out a fourth consecutive SA draw and a third in a row against Verona (1-1) in the last round, making their five stalemates this season a league high. The visitors clearly paid close attention in algebra class as their results have followed a distinct sequence, as their drawn SA opener was followed by two wins, three losses, and now four draws.
- The upside on these latest results is their ability to find the net home and away, something they’ve struggled with against their hosts lately. The ‘Bianconeri’ have only managed a single goal in their last seven H2H meetings with Inter, and that was just a consolation strike in a 5-1 drubbing.
- Players to watch: Inter’s Lautaro Martínez had a busy day in the last H2H, picking up a goal, an assist, and a yellow card, while Udinese’s Beto has seen four of his last five league goals come away from home.
- Hot stat: Eight of Udinese’s ten SA games this season have produced a goal after the 80th minute.