Manchester City – Wolves Prediction Prediction and Tips for today, December 11, 2021
Football: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 16
Kick-off: 13:30 Manchester City – Wolves
Tip: Over 2.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:0 LOST
Manchester City – Wolves Piraeus Preview
- They should feel more comfortable at home in front of a crowd again as their midweek game in Germany was played without spectators due to Covid-19 restrictions. However, after registering two consecutive 5-0 home PL wins in August, they haven’t quite hit those dominant heights, averaging 1.4 goals per game here in the league since (W3, D1, L1).
- That might encourage Wolverhampton Wanderers, although they’ve been struggling for goals recently even with star striker Raúl Jiménez back. Despite scoring just once in five matches (W1, D2, L2), they’re among the group of clubs battling for European qualification – an impressive feat given their PL fixtures featured a league-low average of 1.67 goals per game after matchday 15!
- No league away win in three attempts (D2, L1) paints a gloomy picture for Bruno Lage’s side as ‘Wolves’ try to repeat their 2019 triumph over Man City here – their first such win since 1999, 100 years after the two sides first met! That remains their only PL H2H away victory (D1, L5) and hinting at early action, five of those seven matches witnessed scoring inside the opening 20 minutes.
- Players to watch: Man City’s Bernardo Silva has scored three goals in his last two appearances, all coming between the 30th and 65th minute. For Wolves, Jiménez has scored their last two PL goals, on each occasion completing their scoring in victories via a one-goal margin.
- Hot stat: Man City’s last four home league games (W3, L1) each witnessed exactly one first-half goal.
Related 10bet Predictions and Tips: