Spezia – Fiorentina Prediction and Tips for today, February 14, 2022
Football: ITALY: SERIE A – ROUND 25
Kick-off: 20:45 Spezia – Fiorentina
Tip: Under 3.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:2 WON!!!
Spezia – Fiorentina Match Preview
- A four-game unbeaten streak in Serie A (SA), including important victories over fellow relegation fighters Sampdoria and Genoa (W3, D1), has Spezia entering this round with one point more than they had at this stage last term. Back then, they eventually finished their maiden top-flight season a comfortable six points above the drop zone.
- Spezia could also go five SA matches unbeaten in a row for the first time ever if they get a positive result here, but they are yet to beat Fiorentina in the top flight (D1, L2), with a 2-2 draw here last season the only positive in this fledgling H2H series. Maybe they can go one better this time around though, after their last home victory (1-0 vs Sampdoria) saw Spezia secure a rare clean sheet – just their second shutout here across their last 20 competitive outings.
- Fiorentina were hit hard in their first SA match without striker Dušan Vlahović, going down 3-0 at home to Lazio, with Vincenzo Italiano’s men consequently losing ground in the race to finish in the top six. Another scoring blank for ‘La Viola’ would see Fiorentina fail to score in two consecutive top-flight matches for the first time this campaign.
- The visitors started this season with three wins in their opening four away SA matches, which is a feat they had never achieved before. Unfortunately, Fiorentina have won only once in their following eight away league appearances (D2, L5), losing the second half by a one-goal margin in the last four defeats.
- Players to watch: Rey Manaj has netted Spezia’s first-half opener in both of his goalscoring SA appearances this term, with each finishing 2-2. Meanwhile, Fiorentina’s new striker Arthur Cabral scored 14 league goals in his 18 matches for Basel this season prior to moving, including five match openers.
- Hot stat: Ahead of this round, Spezia have conceded the most goals from outside of the box this SA season (11), including both strikes last time out.
Related 10bet Predictions and Tips:
Match Preview: Changchun Yatai - Shanghai Port Prediction and Betting Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Match Preview: Verona - Empoli Prediction and Betting Tips | SERIE A
Match Preview: Salernitana - Udinese Prediction and Betting Tips | SERIE A
Match Preview: Sampdoria - Sassuolo Prediction and Betting Tips | SERIE A