Match Preview: Rayo Vallecano – Real Madrid Prediction and Betting Tips | LALIGA
Rayo Vallecano – Real Madrid Prediction Prediction and Tips for today
Rayo Vallecano – Real Madrid Prediction Prediction and Tips for today, November 7, 2022
Football: SPAIN: LALIGA – ROUND 13
Kick-off: 21:00 Rayo Vallecano – Real Madrid
Tip: Away Win
Match Result: 3:2 LOST
Rayo Vallecano – Real Madrid Prediction Prediction and PREVIEW
- A four-match unbeaten run has propelled Rayo Vallecano into the top half of the La Liga (LL) standings (W2, D2) culminating in a 1-0 win at Sevilla last time out – their first there in the league for over 22 years. They don’t have to go back so far for their last win over their next opponents Real Madrid though, as they beat them by the same scoreline in April 2019.
- Admittedly, that remains their only H2H success anywhere in 17 attempts (L16) but it did come at home, where Los Franjirrojos are enjoying a four-match unbeaten sequence (W3, D1). Their last game here suggests entertainment could be in the offing as a 5-1 win over Cádiz saw 40 minutes of goalless action followed by six goals and three red cards!
- Madrid picked up their first red card of the LL campaign during their controversial 1-1 draw with Girona (Oct 30) that left manager Carlo Ancelotti seething about what he called an “invented” penalty awarded against his side. A 5-1 midweek Champions League win over Celtic should have got those frustrations out of his system but he could yet be sanctioned for his comments.
- He’s not worried though and his focus is now on a seventh straight LL road win for the first time since they went 13 such games unbeaten in 2017. Striking early could see them on their way as in each of their last five league away fixtures, Madrid netted first inside the opening 20 minutes, meaning Rayo will need to be on their toes if they’re to shock their visitors.
- Players to watch: Rayo will hope big-game player Radamel Falcao steps up again as six of his eight goals since joining have come against teams that started the game in the top half, including one against Madrid last term. Rapidly becoming Madrid’s man for any occasion, Vinícius Júnior has netted in each of their last three outings, twice after the hour-mark.
- Hot streak: There hasn’t been a drawn H2H since March 2000 (Madrid: W20, L2).
Related 10bet Predictions and Tips:
Match Preview: Georgia - Norway Prediction and Betting Tips | EURO - QUALIFICATION
Match Preview: Austria - Estonia Prediction and Betting Tips | EURO - QUALIFICATION
Match Preview: Kazakhstan - Denmark Prediction and Betting Tips | EURO - QUALIFICATION
Match Preview: Scotland - Cyprus Prediction and Betting Tips | EURO - QUALIFICATION