Bournemouth – Liverpool Prediction Prediction and Tips for today
Best soccer tips for today PREMIER LEAGUE: Bournemouth – Liverpool Prediction Prediction and Tips for today, March 11, 2023.
Football: ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 27
Kick-off: 13:30 Bournemouth – Liverpool
Tip: Away Win
Match Result: 1:0 LOST
Bournemouth – Liverpool Prediction and Preview
- Despite the fact Bournemouth find themselves propping up the Premier League (PL) table, the fight for survival is well and truly on amongst the bottom six clubs and hope is not yet lost for the Cherries who are only three points off Leicester in 15th place. Gary O’Neil’s men sit rock-bottom after conceding a 97th minute dagger to the heart in a 3-2 defeat at Arsenal last time out despite leading 2-0, with that the third time this season they’ve taken such a lead only to suffer defeat.
- Conceding late goals has become a worrying theme for the Cherries, with the owners of the PL’s worst defence conceding a league-high eight goals after the 80th minute. The Vitality Stadium faithful will feel they can play a part in ensuring that tally isn’t added to against Liverpool and perhaps even cheer their team to an unlikely upset given nine of Bournemouth’s last 13 PL points have been won at home.
- That said, Liverpool may still be on cloud nine after recording their biggest ever victory over their arch-rivals Manchester United last time out with a thumping 7-0 win. That scoreline wasn’t too far off their 9-0 mauling of Bournemouth in the reverse fixture at Anfield which was their seventh successive victory over their hosts, scoring a mammoth 28 goals and conceding only once in that time.
- Such a dominant record should make the Reds confident of extending their five-match unbeaten PL streak (W4, D1), a run which has thrust them back into top-four contention. Another win here would see them (at least momentarily) leapfrog Tottenham Hotspur into fourth place, and after keeping clean sheets throughout this unbeaten run they’re on, you wouldn’t put it past Jürgen Klopp’s rejuvenated side to continue their momentum.
- Players to watch: Bournemouth’s Philip Billing scored the second-fastest goal in PL history against Arsenal (9.11 seconds), contributing to four of his five goals this season serving as his side’s opener. Another man etching himself in the record books, Mohamed Salah continues to rewrite Liverpool history with his 128th and 129th goals vs Manchester United seeing him become the club’s all-time leading PL scorer, with eight of those coming in his seven encounters against Bournemouth.
- Hot stat: Liverpool have dropped a league-low of only two points from winning positions this PL season (W12, D1).