Match Preview: Arsenal 1-2 Chelsea Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Arsenal – Chelsea betting tips for today, December 29, 2019
Football: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 20
Kick-off: 15:00 Arsenal – Chelsea
Tip: BTS – Yes
Match Result: 1:2 WON!!!
- Ahead of kick-off, Arsenal have won just one of their last 11 Premier League (PL) games (W1, D6, L4). Encouragingly for Arsenal though, they have lost just one of their last six league H2Hs at the Emirates Stadium, of which five have seen a goalless second half.
- If nothing else, Arsenal’s stalemates show consistency, and each of their last four PL score draws have seen them trade match goals with the opposition. In potential relation to that, three of Arsenal’s last four PL home matches have each witnessed the first two match goals get shared equally.
- Chelsea’s shock 2-0 defeat at home to Southampton on Boxing Day made it 15 league matches without a draw for the ‘Blues’. However, Chelsea recorded five defeats across the last seven of that 15-game sequence, with the three defeats ‘to-nil’ therein seeing Chelsea lose the second half 1-0.
- The Blues’ 60% win-rate in the five-game PL away form table reads better, with all of those victories seeing Chelsea win the first half with a cleansheet. Even so, seven of Chelsea’s last eight PL road trips have seen the teams produce over 2.5 goals and net at least one goal apiece.
- Players to watch: Bukayo Saka is looking back on successive 90+ minute appearances for Arsenal, receiving a booking or registering a goal in five of his last seven games to see him play 90+ minutes.
- Chelsea’s last three PL away wins have witnessed goals from Willian and/or Christian Pulisic inside the 31st-60th minute period.
- Stat attack: A loss for Arsenal would represent a first run of three consecutive top-flight home defeats since Feb-Mar 1977.
- If excluding penalties, Arsenal have failed to score a single goal in the first half of play in their last six PL matches.
- Half of Chelsea’s last six PL away games have seen the winner on the day specifically win one half 1-0.
Match Preview: Brighton - Manchester Utd Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: Twente 3-1 Groningen Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie
Match Preview: Plzen 3-0 Sonderjyske Prediction and Betting Tips | Europa League - Qualification
Match Preview: Piacenza 1-2 Teramo Prediction and Betting Tips | Coppa Italia