Match Preview: Dynamo Kiev 0-2 Juventus Prediction and Betting Tips | Champions League
Dynamo Kiev – Juventus Betting Tips for today, October 19, 2020
Football: Champions League – Group Stage – Round 1
Kick-off: 17:55 Dynamo Kiev – Juventus
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:2 WON!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- Lamenting a poor record at home to Italian opposition in UEFA contests this century (W1, D2, L4), Dynamo Kiev are entering their first UEFA Champions League (UCL) group stage campaign since 2016/17. They recorded at least two goals in each of their three qualifying/playoff matches, winning all three despite failing to lead at the HT break in two.
- A six-game unbeaten run at home (W4, D2) in all competitions will leave Dynamo Kiev feeling confident against Juventus. They can also draw inspiration from having won their last three competitive fixtures as an outsider at all venues – all three with the opening goal to boot, and two with a two-goal margin in addition to that.
- By contrast, Juventus have demonstrated ongoing vulnerabilities when expected to win. In the 2020 calendar year so far, Juventus have won just six of 17 competitive fixtures as a favourite (W6, D5, L6), home or away. Notably, just two of Juventus’ last six UEFA fixtures have seen a team complete a HT/FT double.
- Nonetheless, Juventus have progressed to the knockout stages in six consecutive UCL seasons, having won eight of 12 away trips in the group stage since the beginning of 2016/17. Moreover, six of those eight victories were accompanied by a clean sheet, with five yielding a margin of at least two goals.
- Players to watch: Viktor Tyshankov is Dynamo Kiev’s leading goalscorer for the current league season, with three goals from his first five appearances. He also scored in their final two UEL group stage games of 2019/20.
- New Juventus recruit Álvaro Morata scored in three UCL fixtures for Atlético Madrid last season (W1, D1, L1), and in two of four UEL appearances for Chelsea in 2018/19, winning on both occasions.
- Hot stat: Just two of Dynamo Kiev’s last nine UEFA fixtures have seen a team complete a HT/FT double.
|Head-to-head matches: DYN. KYIV – JUVENTUS|
|13.11.02||CL||Dyn. Kyiv||Juventus||1 : 2|
|24.09.02||CL||Juventus||Dyn. Kyiv||5 : 0|
|18.03.98||CL||Dyn. Kyiv||Juventus||1 : 4|
|04.03.98||CL||Juventus||Dyn. Kyiv||1 : 1|
Match Preview: Brighton - Liverpool Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: Twente - Waalwijk Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie
Match Preview: AEK Athens FC 0-3 FK Zorya Luhansk Prediction and Betting Tips | Europa League
Match Preview: Olympiacos Piraeus 0-1 Manchester City Prediction and Betting Tips | Champions League