Match Preview: Sittard 1-3 Groningen Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie
Sittard – Groningen Betting Tips for today, October 25, 2020
Football: NETHERLANDS: Eredivisie – Round 6
Kick-off: 12:15 Sittard – Groningen
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:3 WON!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- Sunday’s Eredivisie action gets underway with a clash between winless Fortuna Sittard (D2, L3) and FC Groningen (W2, D1, L2). Despite their poor start, there is not too much cause for concern for Sittard, who were winless at this stage last season. It took them until round nine to get their first victory then, which came as outsiders at home (4-2 vs Feyenoord).
- Despite their weaknesses, Sittard have picked up 23 of their last 28 Eredivisie points here at Fortuna Sittard Stadion. Moreover, Sittard have avoided defeat in five of their last nine home league games as outsiders (W3, D2, L4), and they are yet to concede a goal against Groningen in their two visits since promotion (W1, D1).
- Visiting FC Groningen have had a solid enough start to the season, keeping a clean sheet in three of their last four games, and going 182 minutes without conceding a goal. This represents a better start in terms of points gained and goals conceded (1.2 per-match on average) compared to any of their last four top-flight campaigns.
- Despite the positives, Groningen have picked up just 16 of their last 42 Eredivisie points on their travels (38.11%), and possess a paltry 26.67% win-rate in such games since the start of last season (W4, D4, L7). Moreover, they failed to oblige as favourites in four of their last five such away league games (W1, D2, L2).
- Players to watch: Lisandro Semedo has been involved with three of Sittard’s six league goals so far (one goal, two assists), including both last time out.
- Groningen’s Arjen Robben seeks his first goal for the club since April 2002 – curiously, he assisted in a 1-0 win at Sittard in that season!
- Hot stat: Over half of the all-time Eredivisie H2Hs at Fortuna Sittard Stadion have ended with the spoils shared (SIT: W9, D15, L5).
|Head-to-head matches: SITTARD – GRONINGEN|
|30.11.19||ERE||Sittard||Groningen||1 : 0|
|12.05.19||ERE||Groningen||Sittard||3 : 0|
|22.12.18||ERE||Sittard||Groningen||0 : 0|
|09.03.02||ERE||Sittard||Groningen||0 : 1|
|18.11.01||ERE||Groningen||Sittard||4 : 2|
Match Preview: Wuhan FC - Guangzhou FC Prediction and Betting Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Match Preview: Meizhou Hakka 1-0 Shenzhen Prediction and Betting Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Match Preview: Dalian Pro 2-2 Changchun Yatai Prediction and Betting Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Match Preview: Kunshan 3-1 Nanjing City Prediction and Betting Tips | JIA LEAGUE