Match Preview: Cyprus 1-2 Czech Republic Prediction and Betting Tips | Friendly International
Cyprus – Czech Republic Betting Tips for today, October 7, 2020
Football: WORLD: Friendly International
Kick-off: 17:00 Cyprus – Czech Republic
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:2 WON!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- Currently on a five-game losing streak, Cyprus will be keen to avoid going six defeats in a row for what would be just the second time since the turn of this century. Notably, four of those recent five losses saw the Cypriots trail at HT, which was also the case in both previous H2Hs versus the Czech Republic (L2).
- Home boss Johan Walem is yet to see his side score since taking charge (L2), and that could continue here considering Cyprus have netted over 1.5 team goals in just three of their last 16 matches, albeit all of those games were against teams ranked outside FIFA’s top 100. If they are to spring a surprise though, it could involve a late strike as four of Cyprus’ last eight goals came after the 70th minute.
- The Czech Republic extended their run of games without drawing to 28 as they lost 2-1 to Scotland last month, although that result did see them score before HT for the first time in five matches. Strangely, it also means six of the Czech Republic’s last 11 games saw the team that scored first go on to lose the match.
- Although the visitors’ last four friendly wins came by just a one-goal margin, they led at HT in three. In fact, first-half action is a common trait in the Czech Republic’s friendly games across the last five years, with 17 of their previous 18 friendlies featuring at least one first-half goal.
- Players to watch: Astana and Cyprus forward Pieros Sotiriou has scored the opener in the last four international games he’s found the net.
- Tomáš Souček has been the Czech Republic’s first goalscorer with his three international strikes so far – all three came on foreign soil.
- Hot stat: Just two of Cyprus’ last 16 matches were goalless at HT.
|Head-to-head matches: CYPRUS – CZECH REPUBLIC|
|21.11.07||EUR||Cyprus||Czech Republic||0 : 2|
|28.03.07||EUR||Czech Republic||Cyprus||1 : 0|
Related 10bet Predictions and Tips:
Match Preview: Paraguay 0-1 Uruguay Prediction and Betting Tips | World Cup - Qualification
Match Preview: Celta Vigo 0-2 Real Sociedad Prediction and Betting Tips | LaLiga
Match Preview: Kazakhstan 2-2 Ukraine Prediction and Betting Tips | World Cup - Qualification
Match Preview: Ajax 2-1 Lille Prediction and Betting Tips | Europa League